Our Services and Equipment
Many clients are surprised by the number of services that the hospital is designed to offer. Aside from the routine care that most people expect, we are prepared to care for many of your pet’s non routine medical and surgical needs as well.
- Consultations / Examinations
- Vaccination programs
- Preventative health care
- Nutrition counselling
- Behaviour counselling
- Geriatric wellness
- Extended puppy and kitten visits
- Dental care: ultrasonic cleaning, polishing, extractions, dental nerve blocks, all under general anaesthetic
- Surgery, Anaesthesia & Pain Management
- Radiography (x-rays)
- Ultrasound by a professional ultrasonographer
- In-clinic laboratory equipment and external laboratory services
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Pulse oximetery monitor
- Intravenous fluid pump
- Microchipping pet identification
- Member of the Emergency Veterinary Clinic
- Children’s toys to keep the little ones entertained
- Easy wheelchair and stroller access
For more details on our services select one to the right and a description will pop up. Of course, you can call us if you have any questions.
German Shepherds have 225 million cell receptors in their noses, making them ideal for police work.