Our Services and Equipment
Many clients are surprised by the number of services that the hospital is designed to offer. Aside from the routine care that most people expect, we are prepared to care for many of your pet’s non routine medical and surgical needs as well.
- Consultations / Examinations
- Vaccination programs
- Preventative health care
- Nutrition counselling
- Behaviour counselling
- Geriatric wellness
- Extended puppy and kitten visits
- Dental care: ultrasonic cleaning, polishing, extractions, dental nerve blocks, all under general anaesthetic
- Surgery, Anaesthesia & Pain Management
- Radiography (x-rays)
- Ultrasound by a professional ultrasonographer
- In-clinic laboratory equipment and external laboratory services
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Pulse oximetery monitor
- Intravenous fluid pump
- Microchipping pet identification
- Member of the Emergency Veterinary Clinic
- Children’s toys to keep the little ones entertained
- Easy wheelchair and stroller access
For more details on our services select one to the right and a description will pop up. Of course, you can call us if you have any questions.
Male dogs do not actually need to lift their leg to urinate. A male dog urinates with one leg up to better mark his territory. This scent can tell another dog many things, including the size of the dog that did the marking. The size is judged by the height of the mark, so dogs try to make themselves seem as big as possible by lifting their leg to make a higher mark.