Welcome to our Newsletter Section
Every 4 months we publish and send to our clients a newsletter with important health care information, tips, and clinic news. We hope you find the newsletters informative and enjoyable to read. Please feel free to browse through past newsletters.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the newsletters. If you are having trouble opening a newsletter click here to download and install the most up to date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To see a list of newsletters by topic or category, please click here
Spring - 2010
IN THIS ISSUE:
- SKIN SUPPORT FOR ITCHY ALLERGIC PETS
- CONGRATULATIONS TO MELANIE
- LIFE ACCORDING TO NIKE
- IMPORTANT SUMMERTIME REMINDERS – Heartworm Disease, Fleas, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough Vaccines
- HEARTWORM INFECTION IN “KATRINA” DOGS
- VETERINARIANS AND “OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION”
- HEALTH CANADA ADVISORY ABOUT OVER THE COUNTER FLEA AND TICK PRODUCTS
Click here to read more from our Spring Newsletter
Volume 22 – Spring newsletter 2010.pdf